Visa & Immigration
It is obligatory for foreign students to obtain a student visa for studying medicine in Ukrainian Medical University . Applying for a student visa, a candidate needs to have an invitation letter from Odessa National Medical University .
Documents Required: Applying for a Student Visa
- Copy of invitation letter
- Copy of passport
- Higher secondary school certificate
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- Filled application form
- Passport size photographs
After reviewing the documents, the international department of Odessa National Medical University will issue the invitation letter to eligible students. Students should have to mail the documents via email.
Students should inform flight details before the date of arrival. Candidate needs to ensure his/her documents before leaving the country. The immigration officer will check all the documents at the airport.
- After getting a visa, a candidate needs to book the date of arrival before coming to Ukraine.
- Candidate must inform to Odessa National Medical Institute about the flight & date of arrival to Ukraine.
- Representatives of Odessa National Medical University will come to receive the candidate at the airport.
- If the respective representative will not available at the airport, then the candidate will be deported back to the homeland as per rules and regulations of Immigration Authorities of Ukraine.
- Kyiv international airport or Odessa international airport is beneficial for the Indian students.
- The flights arriving to these airports are Turkish Airways, Emirates airlines, Austrian Airways, Ukraine international airlines, Hungarian Airlines, Uzbekistan airlines.
- Candidate needs to share all the information including flight details, date of arrival before the one-week of arriving to Ukraine.